Service Delivery Charter
- Usually, these services operate under the banner of an existing contract or an envisaged one.
• The contact person will make a call, or the person to be picked /dropped will make a call to
the control room. This number is usually provided to the client on the contract document.
There are at least two to four lines available at any one time for making the booking.
• A cab is then dispatched from a base near the client’s location and sent to the pickup point.
• A proof of authorization is required (if there is an agreement to that effect) before service is
delivered. If there is any doubt, confirmation from the manager in charge is done.
• The service is delivered according to the instructions from the client.
• Upon successful and confirmed delivery of the service desired, the person being offered the
service will be required to sign a voucher for both billing and confirmation of successful
delivery of service purposes. The client being dropped will be required to confirm the mileage.
• If there is waiting the client on board MUST countersign on the voucher book provided.
• Invoicing is done at the end of a given month with all the vouchers for confirmation purposes.
kindly contact us with your requirements and we shall prepare personalized rates tailored to your